iraq plastprintpack & agrofood 2019: 80 exhibitors from 16 countries to offer technologies and solutions tailored for the Iraqi market
EUROMAP country cluster plastics confirms high double-digit annual growth for Iraq
80 exhibitors from 16 countries are ready to offer technologies and solutions tailored for the Iraqi market at the launch event of iraq plastprintpack and its partner event iraq agrofood. A great result for a launch event in Iraq.
The exhibitors come from Austria, China, Germany, India, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Lebanon, Mongolia, Morocco, Russia, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Turkey and United Arab Emirates.
Check out the list of exhibitors 2019.
What makes iraq plastprintpack & agrofood & 2019 so unique?
- Four country pavilions are present already in the launch event, namely from Germany, Iran (see here and here), Sri Lanka and Turkey (see here and here). Additional countries are represented with leading individual exhibitors.
- Austria – EREMA, WITTMANN BATTENFELD
- China – Shanghai Jinhu Extrusion Equipment, Shanghai Jwell Machinery
- Germany – German Pavilion with 6 exhibitors: GEA GRADE, GEA Middle East, Güntner, Krones, Rono, SMF
- India – Samex India, Shah Brothers Tea and Industries
- Iran, see here and here – The strong Iranian Pavilion features 38 Iranian exhibitors: Aghimon Plastic, Almas Film Azarbayjan, Apaden Plast, Armani Manufacturing, Arya Pu Pack Machine, Damirchi Industrial Group, Dream Home, Gold Plast, Golestan Food, Hajiaghazadeh Group, Hami Tejarat Aral, Isfahan Moghadam, Kimia Kala, Koosheshkaran, Lakan Plastic, MazMaz Food Industries, Merce Plast, Negin Khorak Pars, Negin Shana, Novin Taam Saaz, Padideh Pars, Pak Plastic Kashan, Parnian Print, Parsgol, Pasargad Polymer, Poolad Injection Molding Machines, Persian Pooshesh Polimer, Poolad Injection Molding Machines, Prima Plastic Pars, Raad Polymer Karis, Sahar Food Industries, Shams Azar, Sina Holding Group, SLZ, Tak Packing, Tak Zarf Plastic, Tavan Machine Pouya, Zarrin Nylon Parsian
- Italy – Italian Pavilion featuring Cantoni, CFT
- Lebanon – Novadim Food Technology, Société des Huiles et Dérivés
- Mongolia – Zerger
- Morocco – Frulact Morocco
- Russia – Credo Gorilla Drinks
- Somalia – Somali Fresh Fruit
- Sri Lanka – Sri Lanka Tea Board participates with the following exhibitors: Ceylon Tea Marketing, Expo Teas Ceylon, Millennium Teas, Nature Ceylon Trading, Ranfer Group, Sri Lanka Tea Board
- Switzerland – IPS Ingredis International
- Taiwan – Ching HWA Advertisement Co. PIONEER Magazines
- Turkey, see here and here – The huge Turkish pavilion with 13 exhibitors enjoys the support of the Turkish Ministry of Trade: Alberk, Altinbilek, Altuntas, Aromsa, Disan Hidrolik, GENC Degirmen, Maysa Gida, OR-TAS Otomasyon Plastic, OR-YEM Makina, REMAK, STK Makina, VATEK Environmental Technologies, Yemmak
- United Arab Emirates – GEA GRADE Refrigeration, GEA Middle East, Güntner Middle East IPS Integrated Packaging Systems
- Altogether more than 90 exhibitors from 16 countries present their solutions, products and technologies tailored to the needs of the Iraqi agrofood & plastprintpack business community.
- Strong presence of international market leaders in crop production and animal husbandry; food & beverage process technology and ingredients; plastics, printing and packaging; finished food products & hospitality solutions
- The interactive plastprintpack & agrofood portals allowing exhibitors and visitors to communicate and to arrange business meetings before, during and after the event, all year round.
plastprintpack iraq enjoys the strong support of the Ministry of Trade of Iraq and its subsidiary institutions, the State Company for Iraqi Fairs & Commercial Services and the Baghdad International Fair Ground.
Last but not least, the successful 45th Session of the BIF Baghdad International Fair from 10 to 19 November 2018, with 700+ exhibitors from 18 countries and tens of thousands of visitors, had contributed to the increased perception of Iraq as one of the most important markets in the Middle East and to Baghdad as a safe venue. See here a video on BIF 2017 by AP Associated Press, the world's largest and oldest news agency.
plastprintpack iraq on 15-17 April 2019 at the Baghdad International Fair Ground
Daily flights into Baghdad by Emirates, Gulf Air, British, Turkish and Qatar Airways,...
With plastprintpack iraq 2019, the German trade show specialists fairtrade Messe now announce an important trade show for Iraq and invites all interested parties from the world over to participate. The new event aims to play its part in increasing Iraq's level of self-sufficiency. The development of a plastics, printing and packaging industry tailored to the needs of the country is an essential prerequisite for this.
plastprintpack iraq 2019 is the trade show for composites & plastics, printing and packaging technology, just like plast & printpack alger with 261 exhibitors from 24 countries for Algeria and the Maghreb, which has been extremely successful since 2008, and similar fairtrade events in sub-Saharan Africa.
Baghdad is easy to reach. Daily flights into Baghdad by Emirates, Gulf Air, Turkish and Qatar Airways,...
Baghdad is easy to reach from everywhere, as well-known airlines such as Air Arabia, Egypt Air, Emirates, Fly Baghdad, flydubai, Gulf Air, Iran Air, Pegasus, Royal Jordanian and British, Iraqi, Middle East, Turkish and Qatar Airways among others operate regular flights to the Iraqi capital – see Baghdad Airport.
Security situation in Iraq and Baghdad
Recently, the situation in Iraq and Baghdad has largely returned to normal. An important sign is that embassies of many countries and international companies have since long resumed their work in Baghdad.
The organizers will operate a shuttle service between the airport, the fairground and the dedicated trade show hotels – the 5star Babylon Warwick Hotel and the 4star Coral Baghdad Hotel - to ensure a maximum level of security
Trade show business returns back to normal
Also the trade show business goes back to normal as most of the international trade fairs are returning from Erbil in Kurdistan to the 8-million Iraqi capital Baghdad. Just to name a few:
- The 5th Energy Exhibition & Conference with exhibitors such as ABB, MAN and Siemens, which took place at the Baghdad International Fairground in April 2018 and was attended by the Chargé d'Affaires of the German Embassy in Iraq
- The Calendar of Specialized Exhibitions on Baghdad International Fairground 2018
- The announcement of the 45th Session of the Baghdad International Fair for 10 to 19 November 2018
Full exhibition service
- Powerful media and direct marketing campaign to address the exact target group of buyers
- Exhibitor presentation in the trade fair catalogue & the plast print pack industry portal allowing exhibitors and visitors to communicate 24/7 all year round - including matchmaking
- Preferred rates in the the 5star Babylon Warwick Hotel and the 4star Coral Baghdad Hotel
- Facilitation of the entry visa
- Freight forwarding and customs clearance
- Shuttle between airport, hotel and fairground
- Stand building, Internet, electricity, water, air conditioning
- Stand personnel to do business without worries
- Forum and company presentations to present your products
- Security services and general cleaning of the exhibition area
Baghdad International Fair Ground is by far the most important and best-known exhibition centre in Iraq. The country's most important industrial trade fairs have been held here for decades.
US$ 30 billion in reconstruction aid for Iraq
"The commitment of 30 billion US$ in reconstruction aid for Iraq at the Iraq Reconstruction Conference in February 2018 in Kuwait has been the starting signal for our trade show projects in Baghdad", says Martin März, fairtrade’s founder and managing partner.
At the conference, the donor countries showed massive support. Government representatives from over 70 countries as well as NGO’s and almost 2,000 Iraqi and foreign companies were represented. Iran, an important player in Iraq not only politically but also economically, declared in March that it would make loans available totaling 2.5 billion euro.
Iraq: GDP exceeds Algeria's. One of the three most populous countries in the Arab world. Ranks fourth globally among countries with the most natural resources.
"In preparing for our Iraq projects, we were surprised to learn, that in 2017 Iraq's GDP of 198 billion US$ exceeded Algeria's of 178 billion US$” continues Martin März." (GTAI Germany Trade & Invest). Interestingly, Iraq and Algeria, with around 40 million inhabitants, have about the same population.
Iraq is one of the three most populous countries in the Arab world, after Egypt and on an equal footing with Algeria. The country ranks fourth in the world among the countries with the most natural resources.
plastprintpack iraq 2019 - EUROMAP clearly confirms high double-digit annual growth for Iraq between 2009 and 2018
The EUROMAP-European Plastics and Rubber Machinery's country cluster clearly confirms high double-digit annual growth for Iraq between 2009 and 2018.